1. Combine Fresh Cilantro + Chicken + Salsa Verde to make your filling
2. Coat the bottom and sides of your pan with butter
3. Place a layer of tortillas along the bottom of your pan
4. Spread a big spoonful or two of the chicken mixture on top of the tortilla layer
5. Top with shredded pepper jack cheese
6. Continue steps 3-5 until you're out of chicken mixture
7. End with a final layer of tortilla
8. Add shredded pepper jack cheese
9. Pour the rest of your salsa verde on top
10. Cover and cook on 350' for 45 minutes
11. Top with sour cream + lettuce + fresh lime juice
I prefer to use a dutch oven to create a really thick lasagna-like consistency but you can always use a baking dish if that's what you have. The whole point is to keep it simple and use what you've got!
Occasionally this blog contains sponsored posts and contextual affiliate links for your convenience. This means that sometimes I will receive a commission from the products that you see featured on this blog but at no additional cost to you. I only endorse companies and products that I love. Any content I bring to you here will always be at my discretion and something I personally find to be useful, helpful, pretty or entertaining.